I. GENERAL PROVISIONS:
- The administrator of personal data collected via the website https://www.tgifridays.pl/ is the company American Cuisine Warsaw Sp. z o.o. with headquarters at 53-025 Wrocław, ul. Skarbowców 23a, entered into the business register under the NIP number: 5252487903, REGON: 142549173, e-mail address: email@example.com.
The website contains elements that redirect to social media: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and the booking service operated by Zomato, downloading applications from LoyaltyPlant and TripAdvisor. Website traffic is analyzed by Google Analytics. These websites may place their own “cookies” in accordance with their privacy and data protection principles.
The website displays a map based on Google Maps. The rules for using the maps are set out on the website: “Additional Terms of Service for Google Maps and Google Earth“.
- Please send your doubts and requests regarding the will to exercise your rights to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- We make every effort to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular we ensure that the collected data is:
- processed in accordance with the law, fairly and in a transparent manner for the data subject,
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with these purposes,
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed,
- correct and, if necessary, updated,
- kept in a form that permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed,
- processed in a manner ensuring adequate security of personal data.
- In order to provide services at the highest level, we use technical tools related to the analysis and operation of the website. We do not use these tools to process your personal data. We use:
- Google Analytics – an online tool for analyzing website statistics,
- Google AdWords – an advertising system that allows you to display sponsored links in the search results of the Google search engine and on cooperating websites,
- Yandex Metrica, Heap Analytics- is a website analysis tool
- Push notifications – real-time notifications appearing on the computer screen,
- Livechat – UserEngage’s service that allows you to talk to you.
II. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION AND THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THESE ACTIVITIES:
- Your personal data is processed for three purposes, depending on your consent:
- responding to your inquiries sent via the contact form – the legal basis for these activities is the principle that data processing is necessary to take action at the request of the data subject,
- sending offers, newsletter – the legal basis for these activities is your consent to the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes,
- for recruitment purposes – the legal basis for these activities is your consent to the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- We process the following scope of your data:
- First name and last name,
- e-mail adress,
- Phone number,
- any other data provided by you in the content of the inquiry sent via the contact form or sent to us in the files attached to the correspondence,
- We do not collect additional information about you from other sources.
- We do not sell personal data, we do not share it with other entities. In particular, your data is not transferred outside the European Economic Area or transferred to international organizations.
III. STORAGE AND DELETION OF DATA
- We try to limit the period of storage of personal data that is no longer used as much as possible. Please be advised, however, that such a situation may take place for operational and technological reasons. By this we mean the time needed to decide whether further contact is advisable, as well as the time needed to delete data from the backup.
- Your data processed for the purpose of handling the inquiry will be processed with us for the duration of the correspondence, and then, depending on the results, or will be added to our customer base and will be further processed in order to perform the contract, or will be deleted if not there will be an opportunity to establish cooperation.
- n the event that your conversations are clear to us, the data will be deleted immediately from the working system databases, and from the backup copies, within thirty days.
- In the event of no answer and unclear situation, the data will be stored for a period of 6 months from the date of sending the last message.
- Data processed on the basis of consent, i.e. data used to send marketing information, will be processed until the consent is withdrawn. You should also add a period of 30 days needed to remove them from the backup.
IV. THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT, THE RIGHT TO INSPECT, ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR DATA, THE RIGHT TO TRANSFER DATA, THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AGAINST FURTHER PROCESSING AND THE RIGHT TO APPLY
- We inform you that we process your data for marketing purposes based on your voluntary consent. We inform you that this consent may be withdrawn at any time. For this purpose, we suggest that you send us a message from the same e-mail address or telephone number to which you receive marketing content. The sole consequence of withdrawing your consent will be the fact that you will no longer be able to receive information from us about our offer and other marketing content. We also inform you that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of our processing of data that took place before the withdrawal.
- You have the right to access your personal data and the right to request immediate correction of incorrect personal data. In addition, you have the right to request that incomplete personal data be supplemented.
- You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of such marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
- You have the right to demand that we limit the processing of your personal data for the time of checking the correctness of data or pursuing claims.
- You also have the right to ask us to send your data to you or directly to another controller in a commonly used machine-readable format. We inform you that this right applies only to the data that we have received from you. Due to the fact that only data about you is processed in text form, the transfer of data consists in generating by us text documents in docx format containing the history of your inquiries. These documents will not contain our answers, and therefore in particular our advice or any other type of expert knowledge, because it is not subject to your right (it is not transferable).
- All the above matters should be directed to our office at email@example.com.
- We inform you that you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Data Protection Office.
- When you visit the pages of our website, the so-called cookies may be saved on your computer’s hard drive. cookies, i.e. small text files sent by our server or Google server.
- We send cookie files exceptionally from our server. They are used to remember the preferred appearance of pages, set by users, e.g. font size, noting the fact of voting in conducted surveys or the user performing several-stage activities.
- We do not collect information saved on your computer and sent from our server anywhere and we do not process it in any way.
- In addition to cookies sent from our server via our websites, Google cookies are sent, which are used to match the ads displayed in Google modules to your interests.
- You can disable the option of saving all or some cookies at any time by changing the settings in your web browser.
- If you choose to reject all cookies, you will not be able to use some of the content and services available on our websites, in particular those requiring login. However, disabling cookies does not prevent you from browsing our websites.
- If you use a mobile device (telephone, smartphone, tablet), see the options for privacy protection in the documentation on the website of your device’s manufacturer.